Thank you for attending the 2017 SPE African Health, Safety, Security, Environment, and Social Responsibility Conference and Exhibition.
Find other SPE events happening in your region or technical area.
Guided by History, Shaping the Future: Protecting People and the Environment in Africa
High-level government officials and oil and gas leaders took part in the main panel sessions and technical papers were presented from companies such as Schlumberger, ERM and GNPC.
Topics covered included:
- Overcoming Security Issues Faced in Ghana
- Lessons Learnt from Infectious Disease Outbreaks in Ghana
- Ensuring Operation Safety in the Midst of Volatile Regulatory Changes and Uncertainty
And many more. See a detailed list of technical authors.
Opening Ceremony Speakers
- Janeen Judah, Chevron, 2017 SPE President
- Thomas Manu, GNPC
- Sherry Ayittey, Ministry of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development