The SPE/IATMI Asia Pacific Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition (APOGCE) 2017, to be held from 17-19 October 2017 in Jakarta, Indonesia, is expected to attract more than 1000 industry professionals from more than 30 countries.
In addition to capturing new insights on the region’s energy industry, attendees will be able to secure new business partners, consultants and suppliers for projects in the region and beyond.
Exhibiting at APOGCE 2107 will provide your organisation with the unique opportunity to promote your products and services to key industry players in the region. By exhibiting at the conference, your organisation will be able to:
- Showcase your organisation’s advance technologies, services and expertise
- Introduce your organisation’s latest products and services
- Meet and interact face-to-face with existing and new business prospects
- Acquire valuable sales leads and customer feedback
- Establish and reinforce your marketing message and relationship with key buyers
Booth Packages and Cost of Participations
For more information on booth packages and cost of participation please go to the Booth Packages and Cost of Participation page.
How to Exhibit
Once your organisation has decided to become a part of this prestigious regional event, please follow the steps below:
- Review all exhibit information carefully.
- Select your three (3) preferred stand locations.
- Complete and return the Exhibit Space Reservation Contract.
- For specific benefits for each package, go the Booth Packages and Cost of Participations page.
List of Exhibitors
(as of 12 October 2017)
|Company Name||Booth #|
|3J Offshore Services||A10|
|Baker Hughes, A GE Company||A01|
|Cabot Specialty Fluids Ltd||D03|
|Directorate General of Oil and Gas of the Replublic of Indonesia||B09 (Indonesia Pavilion)|
|Flare Internusa by KotaMinyak||B05 (Indonesia Pavilion)|
|Ikatan Ahli Teknik Perminyakan Indonesia (IATMI)||TBA|
|Inflatable Packers International Pty Ltd||D05|
|P2 Energy Solutions||P01|
|PT Bukit Apit Bumi Persada||B08 (Indonesia Pavilion)|
|PT DM Alloy Indonesia||B06 (Indonesia Pavilion)|
|PT Pertamina (Persero)||C01|
|PT Sinergining Adhi Selaras||B07 (Indonesia Pavilion)|
|RESMAN & RESTRACK||D06|
|Sandvik Materials Technology||D09|
|Sasol Performance Chemicals||A07|
|SGS Group / PT SGS Indonesia||D07|
|Shell Global Solutions Internation BV||A03|
|Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)||TBA|
Book your space now or for more details, contact:
Nick Chantrell, Senior Sales Manager – Asia Pacific
Tel: +603 2182 3145
Fax: +603 2182 3030