The SPE/IATMI Asia Pacific Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition (APOGCE) 2017 sponsorship opportunities have been designed to offer maximum exposure and visibility for organisations in the oil and gas industry. We offer a variety of sponsorship items to strengthen your brand identity and enhance your organisation’s image at the conference.
Sponsorship items are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirm your preferred package today!
Sponsoring APOGCE 2107 will provide your organisation with the unique opportunity to promote your products and services to key industry players in the region. By sponsoring the conference, your organisation will be able to:
- Maximise exposure and visibility of your organisation
- Strengthen and enhance your brand identity and organisation’s image
- Meet and interact face-to-face with existing and new business prospects
- Establish and reinforce your marketing message and relationship with key buyers
|Principal Sponsor (per sponsor)||USD 35,000|
|Coffee Breaks||USD 10,000|
|Conference Badge||USD 10,000|
|Educational Programmes||USD 10,000|
|Young Professionals Workshop||SOLD|
|Networking Luncheon (per luncheon)||USD 9,000|
|Welcome Reception (17 October)||USD 9,000|
|Networking Reception (18 October)||USD 9,000|
|Bottled Drinking Water||USD 8,000|
|Conference Preview & Programme||USD 8,000|
|Directional Signage||USD 8,000|
|ePosters & Audio Visual Equipment||USD 8,000|
|Welcome Banner||USD 8,000|
|Digital Conference Proceedings||SOLD|
|Conference Bag Insertion||USD 5,000|
|Exhibition Visitor Pass||SOLD|
|Ice Cream Social (per day)||USD 5,000|
|Writing Pads & Pens||SOLD|
How to Sponsor
Once your organisation has decided to become a part of this prestigious event, please follow the steps below:
- Review all the sponsorship information carefully.
- Select your preferred sponsorship items.
- Complete and return the Sponsorship Contract.
To confirm your sponsorship package, or for more details, contact:
Nick Chantrell, Senior Sales Manager – Asia Pacific
Tel: +603 2182 3145
Fax: +603 2182 3030