Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to do to get started with my booth/exhibition?
What's included with my booth?
Do I need to order carpet?
How do I order services for my booth?
Is electrical or other utilities included with my booth?
Is complimentary Wi-Fi avalable at the 2017 Coiled Tubing and Well Intervention Conference & Exhibition show?
What is the show site shipping address?
Who can set up my booth?
Are any documents/permissions necessary for a third party to set up my booth?
When can I begin setting up my booth? Dismantling?
Are children allowed on the show floor?
Is special insurance required for the 2017 Coiled Tubing and Well Intervention Conference & Exhibition show?
How do I obtain my company password?
How do I change my contact information?
How do I pay, view my balance, or print my invoice for the 2017 Coiled Tubing and Well Intervention Conference & Exhibition show
Where do I send my final exhibit space payment?
How many complimentary Exhibitor Badges do I receive with my space?
Do I need to register for the complimentary badges?
When will Exhibitor Registration open for the 2017 Coiled Tubing and Well Intervention Conference & Exhibition show?
Are there Guest Cards? How do I obtain them?
Is parking provided for Exhibitors?
How do I make hotel reservations?
Access the Exhibitor Services Manual at Freeman Online to view details to ensure your exhibition's success.
- Each 10'x10' booth will be set with 8-ft. high black, gray, and white back drape and 3-ft. high black side dividers.
- An identification sign (7-in. x 44-in.) listing your company name and booth number.
- Three Complimentary Full Conference Registrations per 100 sq. ft. of exhibit space.
- Complimentary Exhibits Only One-Day Guest Cards per 100 sq. ft. of exhibit space to distribute to your clients.
- Company listing in the Conference Program.
Yes, carpet is required for the show. You can rent carpet through our official service contractor or you may supply your own.
No. Electrical and other utilities are not included with the purchase of your exhibit space. To order electrical services, download the Electrical Services Order Form from the Exhibitor Services Manual. Complete the form and submit it to the electrical service provider.
Please note only the official Electrical Service Contractor may install electrical wiring and services.
No. Wi-Fi is available, but it must be ordered from the service provider if you need Wi-Fi in your booth. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available only in the lobby area.
Freeman will receive shipments at the exhibit facility beginning Sunday, 19 March 2017 at 12 p.m. Shipments arriving before this date may be refused by the facility.
Exhibiting Company Name/Booth # _________
SPE/ICOTA Coiled Tubing and Well Intervention Conference and Exhibition
George R. Brown Convention Center
1001 Avenida de las Americas, Hall E
Houston, Tx 77010
There are three options for setting up your booth:
- Your full-time company employees can set up your booth without any paperwork.
- You can hire Freeman to set up your booth.
- You can use a third party company. Please note that third party companies require additional documents/permissions.
- Yes. If you are using a third-party Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) in place of an official show contractor who needs access to the exhibit floor during set up, dismantle, or throughout the show, please submit a Work Authorization Request Form (WAR) to SPE. SPE will require additional paperwork to be submitted from the EAC.
- Children under the age of 15 are not allowed on the exhibit floor during the show.
- The exhibit floor is considered a construction zone during set up and tear down. No one under the age of 18 is permitted on the exhibit floor during installation and dismantle.
- SPE requires exhibitors to have insurance in place, per clause #8 in the Terms and Conditions of your Exhibit Space Agreement.
- Providing a copy of exhibitor insurance to SPE is not required. However, should it be needed, please ensure that proper coverage is in place.
- Your password is located on the confirmation letter that was issued when space was assigned. You may also request your company password from SPE Exhibit Management.
- You can update your booth listing by accessing your account login and selecting "Edit Booth Information."
- Please note, this does not change the contact information related to your account. To update your company's show contact for exhibit information and invoice, please email Denise Startz.
- Log in to your Exhibitor Console with your company password.
- Select "My Account" from the options on the left side of the screen.
- You can view your purchases, payments, and print a current invoice.
- You may also make credit card payments from this site.
If you are not paying by credit card, payment may be made by check or wire. All checks and wires should include company number and/or invoice number.
If paying by check, please forward to:
Society of Petroleum Engineers
222 Palisades Creek Drive
Richardson, TX 75080
If paying by wire:
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
420 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
SWIFT #: WFBIUS6S
Credit Beneficiary: Society of Petroleum Engineers
Account #: 4944640804
Further Credit (SPE Exhibit Dept.) - (Exhibiting Company Name and/or
- Three Complimentary Full Conference Registrations per 100-square-feet of contracted exhibit space.
- Paid Exhibitor Registrations are available for purchase. Up to two times the number of complimentary registrations per 100-square-feet of contracted exhibit space are available.
- One Day Paid Exhibitor Registrations include access to the events scheduled for that day.
Yes, all exhibitors must register to obtain their conference badges.
Online Exhibitor Registration will be available late November. Experient will be providing registration services. SPE will email each Primary Contact with the registration password once registration is live.
- Exhibitors receive unlimited Complimentary Exhibits Only One-Day Guest Cards to distribute to your clients./li>
- A Guest Card template and details for use will be sent to the Primary Contact approximately three months prior to the show.
- If you have not received your Guest Card template by early December, please contact Denise Startz.
Parking is not provided. Plan to park at the George R. Brown Convention Center.
Hotel Information can be found on our Travel and Accommodations page.