Participating in the 2017 SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition, through exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising, offers a first-rate way of raising your company’s profile within the international drilling market and creating greater awareness of your brand.
Take advantage of this opportunity to promote new and existing products and services to key professionals in the industry. Being part of this renowned event allows you to:
- Share your company’s expertise with a targeted group of experts.
- Showcase your advanced technologies, valuable services and unique expertise.
- Personally interact with potential and current customers
- Acquire valuable sales leads and customer feedback.
- Expand your markets by identifying new potential customers, suppliers and partners.
How Your Support Impacts the Industry
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) and the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) are not-for-profit organisations. Income from this event will be invested back into the organisations to support other educational programmes. When you exhibit, sponsor or advertise, you help provide even more opportunities for industry professionals to enhance their technical and professional competence.
How to Exhibit
Exhibiting at the event could not be easier. Here is all you need to do:
- Review the exhibition information carefully.
- Select five booth locations on the floor plan and list them in order of preference on the Exhibition Space Reservation Contract
- Complete and return the Exhibit Space Reservation Contract.
Payment of 100% of the total cost of exhibition space will be due on or before 30 days from the invoice date.
Space Only Rate: EUR 460 per square metre (minimum reservation is 36 per sq. metre)
Stand Package Rate: EUR 575 per square metre
- Deadline for priority number exhibitors to return the Exhibit Space Reservation Contract: 26 May 2016
- After the deadline date, space will be allocated to any potential exhibitor on a first-come, first-served basis. All exhibitors will receive a copy of the official Space Assignment Procedures.
What You Will Receive
All confirmed exhibitors will receive:
- Three complimentary full event registrations (valid for conference sessions, exhibition, lunches and refreshments breaks) per 9 square metres of exhibition space up to a maximum of 33 registrations
- Three exhibitor guest passes (valid for exhibition only and for one day—either Wednesday or Thursday. Guests must be either clients or contacts from another organisation) per 9 square metres of exhibition space
- Company name and profile listed in the Conference and Exhibition Guide if received by deadline
- Company name listed on the exhibitor page
- Access to the Proceedings will be sent to the exhibits contact person after the meeting
- Continued support from SPE event, marketing, sales, and exhibits department staff
In addition, stand package exhibitors will receive:
- 2.2 metre / 2.5 metre high white wall panels, modular constructed with aluminium framing, ceiling grid
- 9sqm & 18sqm: Two (2) 500 w electrical sockets / 27sqm & 36sqm: Four (4) 500 w electrical sockets
- 9sqm & 18sqm: Two (2) spotlights / 27sqm & 36sqm: Four (4) spotlights
- Company name and booth number in black on a fascia board
- Carpet tiles (colour options)