SPE DSATS/IADC ART Symposium
The SPE DSATS/IADC ART Symposium has sold out.
Symposium | Monday, 13 March 2017 | 1300 - 1700
Networking Reception | Monday, 13 March 2017 | 1700–1900
DSATS (SPE’s Drilling Systems Automation Technical Section) and ART (IADC’s Advanced Rig Technology Committee) will hold a half-day symposium featuring two keynote presentations on automation and robotics. The Programme will take place at the Huisman facility in Rotterdam and conclude with a tour of the unique Huisman Innovation (Drilling) Tower which has been built as a demo unit on the dockside.
Four industry leading speakers will address the state of the art drilling automation and robotics followed by a panel session.
• Space Robotics Gianfranco Visentin, Head, Automation & Robotics Section, European Space Agency (ESA)
• The State of Drilling Automation Compared to Other Industries Ekaterina Minyaeva, OTM
• Continuous Motion Rig Odd Skaerseth, CEO, WEST Group
• Drilling Automation Advances Eric Quinlan, Huisman
• Shell’s Drilling Automation Project – SCADAdrill Mark Anderson, Manager Drilling Mechanics Technologies, Shell
|11.00 - 12.00||DSATS/IADC ART Symposium delegate badges (only) available to collect from Registration desk at the Conference Venue: World Forum|
|12.00 - 12.30||Buses depart from World Forum to Huisman Facility|
|12.30 - 13.00||Buses arrive at Huisman Facility|
|13.00 - 15.00||Start of Symposium|
|15.00 - 15.30||Coffee Break|
|17.00 - 19.00||End of Symposium & Start of Reception|
|19.00 - 19.30||End of Reception. Buses depart from Huisman Facility to the World Forum|
|19.30 - 19.40||Buses arrive at World Forum|
Space is limited so be sure to register early which also ensures the early bird rate for members.
The meeting will be followed by a sponsored reception for symposium attendees.