Rebook Your Exhibit Space for the 2018 Conference
As an exhibitor, your company will reach industry leaders who represent the hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling sectors. Your company will have access to professionals who are looking for the latest tools and technologies. Through unparalleled technical sessions and exhibits, we draw the best names in the industry—you should be among them.
11 January: Priority deadline to submit online space agreement (current exhibitors only)
24–26 January: On-site rebooking at SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference 2017
3 April: Applications for space received after this date must be accompanied by a 50% deposit for the size booth requested.
25 September: Applications received after this date must include full payment for the size booth requested
Rebooking Information for
- Reference the live floor plan
- Select three preferred locations
- Review Terms and Conditions (pdf) carefully
- Contact your sales representative (see sidebar) for additional details and to confirm booth availability
Priority deadline to submit online space agreement for exhibit space is 11 January 2017.
- Complete and submit the Online Space Agreement
- An email with password and link to the Online Space Agreement will be sent to the priority exhibitors
- Once the Online Space Agreement has been submitted, exhibitors will receive two (2) separate email confirmations. We highly recommend saving these two items as they will serve as your company’s official online booth space agreement. If confirmation is not received, contact the exhibit team at email@example.com for assistance.
For New Exhibitors
If it's your first time exhibiting with SPE, provide us with a few details and an SPE sales representative will contact you.
Information For All Exhibitors
Please note the following information.
- Space is first assigned based on the Priority Number System and then on a first-come, first-served basis. Exhibit space is assigned for the period of the 2018 Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference
- Minimum reservation is 80 square feet.
Indoor space is priced at USD 29 per square foot. Applications for space received prior to 3 April 2017 need not be accompanied by a deposit. Applications for space received between 3 April 2017 and 25 September 2017 must be accompanied by a minimum 50% deposit. Space application without required payment will delay assignment. Applications received after 25 September 2017 must include full payment for the size booth requested. Space applications received without required payment will not be processed. SPE will attempt to place exhibitor based on preferred booth space(s) noted on the application. If requested booth(s) are no longer available, SPE will contact the primary contact to assist in selecting an alternate booth. Once assigned, a formal booth space confirmation will be emailed to the primary contact. The exhibitor should review this letter in detail as it contains important event-related information.