Make the Case to Attend
Thank you for your interest in attending the SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference.
We know that travel and training budgets are tight, and it can be difficult to get approval to attend events. Provided below are templated materials to aid in your business justification, along with ways to save time and money!
Present a Justification Letter to Your Supervisor
To help explain to your supervisor the benefits of attending the SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference, you can use the sample letter to include details about how your attendance can bring value back and boost efforts to accomplish company goals.
Calculate Projected Expenses
Before you are able to justify conference expenses, you'll need to calculate what they may be. Use this expense template to help estimate the cost of attending the conference.
Follow these tips to help you maximize your time and money:
- Book your hotel room at the conference hotel by 2 January to take advantage of the discounted rate.
- Register early to receive the advance registration rate.
- Extend your learning experience and register for the training courses.
- Make a checklist of the technical sessions you want to attend.
- Check out travel discounts. SPE has special discounts on United Airlines and car rentals.