Call for Papers
Call for papers is now closed.
Paper Proposals Submission Categories:
- Drilling, Cementing, Completion Fluids, Fluid Systems, and Additives
- Production Enhancement – Reservoir Recovery
- Production Enhancement – Stimulation
- New or Frontier Chemical Technologies
- Process and Treatment
- Flow Assurance
- Inorganic Scales and Geochemistry
- Asset Integrity Management
- Oilfield Chemicals and the Environment - Threat or Opportunity?
- Water Management: Chemical Treatment and Additives
- Chemical Additives for Unconventional Reservoir Production
- Obtain necessary clearance from your management and start preparing now.
- Authors whose paper proposals are accepted will be required to write a manuscript for inclusion on the conference proceedings, by 9 January 2017
- Authors who do not submit a manuscript and the associated publication forms by the stated deadline will be withdrawn from the program and will not be allowed to present per SPE’s No Paper, No Podium policy.
- If accepted, your paper proposal may be published, as submitted, in conference media, including on the SPE website.
Please Note: An agreement to present a paper at this SPE conference carries an obligation to participate in the event. Please review SPE's Author Guidelines for Papers.
A Word About Commercialism
SPE has a stated policy against use of commercial trade names, company logos or text that is commercial in tone in the paper title, text, or presentation slides. Use of such terms will result in careful scrutiny by the Program Committee in evaluation paper proposals and the presence of commercialism in the paper will result in it being withdrawn from the program.
For More information Contact:
Prepare for a Conference: An SPE guide to writing and submitting a paper proposal.