Thank you for attending the SPE Workshop.
The SPE Workshop: Mature Fields Development: Bridging the Gap to Ultimate Recovery focuses on the issues of remaining oil, place recovery and the application of technologies.
- Session 1. Localization of Remaining Oil in Place
- Session 2. Technology Selection by Type of Remaining Oil in Place. Is Enhanced Oil Recovery a Universal Remedy for Depleted Fields?
- Session 3. Waterflooding of Depleted Fields: Expediency, Technological and Economic Efficiency
- Session 4. Reservoir Management for Mature Fields: Integrated Approach
- Round Table “Digital Technologies, Machine Learning and Processes Automatization"
- Read more ►
- Expand your professional network by meeting major operating and service company experts dealing with mature field development and waterflooding in particular
- Gain innovative tactics and applicable tools by discussing the most effective strategies and tools for brownfield development
- Enjoy a special networking event reception at the end of the first workshop day
- Enhance your knowledge with thought-provoking presentations especially at the round table discussion "Digital Technologies, Machine Learning and Processes Automatization"
- Fracturing and Field Development Specialists
- Drilling Engineers
- Simulation Engineers
- University Staff and Academia
- Reservoir Engineers