- Proceedings from the workshop will not be published, therefore, formal papers and handouts are not requested of speakers or panel members.
- Work-in-progress, new ideas, and interesting projects are sought.
- Note-taking by participants is encouraged. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- The committee will prepare a full report containing highlights of the Workshop discussions. This report will be circulated to all attendees.
- PowerPoint presentation materials will be posted on a specific SPE URL address and will be available to attendees after the workshop. Provision of the materials by discussion leaders will signify their permission for SPE to do so.
In keeping with the Workshop objectives and the SPE mission, excessive commercialism in posters or presentations will not be permitted. Company logos must be limited to the title slide and used only to indicate the affiliation of the presenter and others involved in the work.
All attendees will receive an attendance certificate attesting to their participation at the Workshop. This certificate will be provided in exchange for a completed Workshop Attendee Survey Form.
Continuing Education Units
This Workshop qualifies for SPE Continuing Education Units (CEU) at the rate of 0.1 CEU per hour of the Workshop.
General and detailed accommodation information will be sent to delegates upon registration.>
Delegates are advised to book their international or domestic airline tickets early from their country/city to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Delegates traveling to Malaysia must be in possession of passports valid for at least six (6) months with proof of onward passage, either return, or through tickets. Contact your local travel agent or the Malaysian Embassy for information on visa requirements to Malaysia before your departure.
Casual clothing is recommended. The Workshop atmosphere is informal.