All participants are encouraged to prepare a poster for the Workshop. Presentations on both research and field experience are welcomed. Posters, including unconfirmed/partial results, are to be presented at an assigned time and are open for discussion. Posters will be on display for the entire Workshop period.
When Preparing Your Poster
- Avoid commercialism. No mention of trademarks/product name
- Poster size should be approximately 0.8m x 1.2m (W x H) or size A0 in portrait layout
- Identify topic by title, affiliation, address, and phone number
- Include a brief abstract that summarises the technology to be addressed
- Make the display as self-explanatory as possible
- Place the information in sequence: beginning with the main idea or problem, method used, results, etc. (Draw a plan keeping the size and number of illustrations in mind)
- Keep illustrations simple by using charts, graphs, drawings, and pictures to create interest and visually explain a point
- Use contrasting colours
- Use large print for narrative materials. (We suggest a minimum of 24 points or 3” high letters for the title)
Note that the Workshop Programme Committee will review all poster abstracts/materials prior to display, and reserves the right to refuse permission to display any poster considered to be commercial in nature.