The SPE Artificial Lift Conference and Exhibition-Americas will bring together E&P innovators from major IOCs, NOCs, and independent operators to exchange ideas to advance technical knowledge in artificial lift applications for unconventional shale developments.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- ENHANCE your knowledge on relevant topics such as sucker rod pumps, electric submersible pumps, progressing cavity pumps, hydraulic pumps, and more through excellent technical content. Presented papers will be published to OnePetro®.
- CONNECT with luncheon keynote speakers, Greg Leveille, Chief Technology Officer, ConocoPhillips, and Tom Walker, Chief Production Engineer, Occidental Petroleum.
- UNDERSTAND field experiences through interactive discussions on artificial lift selection, optimization, analysis, and more.
- GROW your network and meet 2017 SPE President Janeen Judah during the Legends in Artificial Lift Awards Luncheon honoring members whose contributions have advanced the artificial lift community.
- EXPERIENCE the sold out exhibtion featuring cutting-edge technology, products, and solutions from leading companies from around the world.