Sponsorships are an extremely powerful promotional tool.
Give your organization maximum exposure to an audience of E&P professionals, including top decision makers, by utilizing a sponsorship package at the SPE Artificial Lift Conference and Exhibition-Americas. The value of promoting your organization’s name and brand at this event is immeasurable.
View the wide-ranging menu of advertising and sponsorship options (pdf) designed to increase awareness of your company’s brand and demonstrate your organization’s commitment to this important conference and the industry.
View the Freeman Plantour for assistance with Sponsorship selections.
Did you know? Booth efficiency increases by an impressive 104% when a sponsorship marketing opportunity is part of the exhibition booth strategy. (Source: Center for Exhibition Industry Research)
Enhance Exhibiting ROI, Become a Sponsor
- Attract attendees to your booth
- Generate leads for your company
- Gain brand exposure
- Be positioned as a thought leader
- Promote your products and services
- Demonstrate your commitment to the industry through support
All Sponsorships Receive:
- Prominent on-site signage displayed at the conference recognizing the sponsorship (provided sponsorship is confirmed before print deadline)
- Recognition in the conference preview (provided sponsorship is confirmed before print deadline)
- Recognition in the conference program (provided sponsorship is confirmed before print deadline)
- Recognition on the PowerPoint slides viewed between technical sessions
- Recognition on the conference website, including a link to your company’s website
Many options can be packaged and tailored to meet your specific business objectives. Contact your SPE Sales Representative for complete details.
17 July 2018: Contract, company logo, artwork, and payment must be received to be promoted in the conference program.
17 July 2018: Advertising contracts and payment must be received to secure advertising space in the conference program.
23 July 2018: Advertising materials must be received
If advertiser or sponsor does not meet the published deadlines, SPE cannot guarantee advertising space and reserves the right to invoke penalties for late submissions.