SPE’s flagship technical conference APOGCE returned to Brisbane in October with senior industry leaders, subject matter experts, experienced regulators, and prominent academics sharing insights, expertise, and experience in the energy industry.
Themed “Challenging the Conventional,” APOGCE provided opportunities for energy professionals to showcase their accomplishments, identify areas of improvement, and collaborate with attendees about remaining successful in today’s low-margin business climate while taking society’s expectations into account.
Multi-disciplinary technical presentations • Insights from senior executives and industry leaders • Extensive networking opportunities • Regional awards presentation • Young professionals workshop • Regional student paper contest • Education day • Teachers’ day • Training courses
WHAT TO EXPECT
• 1000+ participants from 30+ countries
• 200+ technical presentations from 80+ organisations
• 30+ technical and ePoster sessions
• 8 plenary and panel sessions
• 3 days of networking opportunities
• Young Professionals Workshop
• Multiple educational programmes
• Enrich your skills by attending a wide array of comprehensive technical sessions
• Meet and network with key industry leaders, experts and your peers from across the globe
• Discover solutions and emerging trends in the industry