The SPE Asia Pacific Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition (APOGCE) 2018 is scheduled to take place held from 23-25 October 2018 at the Royal International Convention Centre, Brisbane, Australia.
Abundant networking opportunities will take place in the exhibition area where attendees and visitors will congregate to acquire business partners, consultants and suppliers for projects in the region and beyond.
Exhibiting at APOGCE 2108 will provide your organisation with the exclusive opportunity to promote your products and services to key industry players in the region. By exhibiting at the conference, your organisation will be able to:
- Showcase your organisation’s advance technologies, services and expertise to more than 1000 industry professionals from more than 30 countries
- Highlight your organisation’s latest products and services at the regional flagship technical event
- Meet and interact face-to-face with existing and new business prospects
- Build your sales leads contact and acquire customer feedback
- Establish and reinforce your marketing message and relationship with key stakeholders
List of Exhibitors
(As of 10 August 2018)
|Company Name||Booth Number|
|Apergy Artificial Lift||A05|
|Calsep Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd||A07|
|Inflatable Packers International Pty Ltd||A11|
|Open Systems International, Inc||D01|
|Production Tool Solution||P03|
|Reservoir Link (Australia) Pty Ltd||D07|
|Rock Flow Dynammics||D05|
|Sigra Pty Ltd||P06|
|Stepan Asia Pte Ltd||C05|
|University of Adelaide||P05|
|Tuesday, 23 October 2018||1000 - 1830 hours|
|Wednesday, 24 October 2018||1000 - 1800 hours|
|Thursday, 25 October 2018||1000 - 1400 hours|
How to Exhibit
Once your organisation has decided to become a part of this prestigious regional event, please follow the steps below:
- Review all exhibit information carefully.
- Select your three (3) preferred stand locations.
- Complete and return the Exhibit Space Reservation Contract.
- For specific benefits for each package, go the Booth Packages and Cost of Participations page.