Thank you for attending the SPE Annual Caspian Technical Conference and Exhibition.
Plan your attendance to other SPE events in your region or technical area.
The fifth Caspian Technical Conference and Exhibition (CTCE) has come to a close at Astana’s Palace of Independence following three days of leading technical presentations and thought-provoking high-level panel discussions. The event brought together a wide range of high-profile international speakers, representing the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the biggest oil and gas companies and consortia in the Caspian region.
Co-operating Towards a More Competitive Environment to Encourage Investment Projects
5TH ANNUAL EVENT
In October 2018, the Caspian Technical Conference and Exhibition returned to Kazakhstan, with a focus on the changing market conditions that face the oil and gas industry globally and throughout the Caspian region. Local, regional, and international experts presented their knowledge, expertise, and best practices providing the perfect platform for professional development, unique networking, and the opportunity to exchange knowledge and experience among attendees.
“"The Caspian Technical Conference and Exhibition will be returning to Astana this year for it's 5th annual edition. A must-attend event for the Kazakh oil and gas industry, it is the perfect platform for the exchange of professional experience and best practices and I continue to provide my support.””
Magzum Mirzagaliyev, Vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- ACCESS keynote panel sessions exploring key issues faced by the Caspian region
- ENHANCE your knowledge with a full technical programme with a focus on research-based presentations to facilitate the exchange of knowledge, best practices, and experiences
- LISTEN to high-level speakers and technical presentations from the key players in the industry including NCOC, Tengizchevroil, KazMunayGas, ExxonMobil, BP, Shell, Total, Schlumberger, Dragon Oil, Eni, KAZENERGY, PSA, Ministry of Energy, Baker Hughes, a GE company ... and many more
- EXPAND your professional network through excellent networking opportunities
- DISCOVER, debate, and discuss the latest challenges and trends in the oil and gas industry
- Oil and gas professionals, experts, and managers
- Petroleum and upstream service, supply, and consulting companies
- Energy industry government regulators
- E&P health, safety, and environmental professionals and representatives
- Local, national, and international governmental organisations
- Non-governmental organisations
- Energy professional societies
- Universities, research centres, and institutes
“TCO is delighted to be supporting the SPE’s Annual Caspian Technical Conference & Exhibition again this year. It is a vital industry event that continues to allow representatives of the region to communicate with colleagues from around the world and share their views on the industry trends in the oil and gas sector. Gathering together key industry players from the upstream technical oil & gas community, from both the Caspian region and internationally provides a thorough appraisal on the current challenges faced and facilitates the exchange of knowledge, best practices, and experiences.”
Ted Etchison, General Director, Tengizchevroil