Thank you for attending.
Attendees: Access the Proceedings on OnePetro®
Conference proceedings are available for purchase for non-attendees.
The SPE International Conference and Exhibition on Formation Damage Control covers challenges and remedies for all things related to the identification, prevention, and remediation of formation damage.
- Professionals in drilling, completions, production and operations
- Professionals in reservoir description and dynamics
- Engineers, managers, and executives
- Those from the US, UK/Europe, China, Middle East and Latin America
"Research has not been conducted previously on the mixing mechanism for wellbore cement. Our paper’s primary goal was to show with laboratory testing how mix water can affect cement properties. Based on the results, the paper suggests that water hardness, temperature, and salinity have an impact on cement properties such as rheology, thickening time, and compressive strength. The impact seems to be minimal on rheology, and quite significant on thickening time." Read more.
- Saeed Salehi (Paper SPE-189505-MS: How Does Mixing Water Quality Affect Cement Properties)