Rebooking for 2019 HFTC
Submit an online application for the 2019 Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference.
Become an Exhibitor
Did you know that 73% of SPE members are involved in key purchasing decisions?
(Source: 2015 Membership Satisfaction Survey)
Reach them where they are most receptive. The SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference and Exhibition is one of SPE's most popular events.
- More than 2,000 E&P professionals attended the event in 2017.
- Last year, the event sold out at 16,820 square feet.
- 98% of the 2017 attendees would recommend this conference to others in the field based on their experience.
- 94% of the 2017 attendees rated the exhibition as good, very good, or excellent.
- Share your company’s expertise with a targeted group of industry professionals.
- Showcase your advanced technologies, valuable services and unique knowledge.
- Personally interact with current customers.
- Acquire valuable sales leads and customer feedback.
- Expand your markets by identifying new potential customers, suppliers and partners.
Reserve Your Exhibit Space
- Reference the live floor plan. View Live Floor Plan
- Minimum reservation is 80 square feet.
- Review Terms and Conditions (pdf) carefully. Price is USD 29 per square foot. Please make note of the exhibit space you have requested.
50% deposit due with contracts received between 3 April 27 and 25 September 2017 - exhibitor is liable for 50% of total contract for cancellations or reductions between these dates.
100% due with contracts submitted after 25 September 2017 - exhibitor is liable for 100% of total contract for cancellations or reductions after this date.
- You may pay the balance by credit card, check, or wire.
- Priority Space Assignments have been completed. Space will be assigned based on a first-come, first-served basis.
If it's your first time exhibiting with SPE, provide us with a few details; an SPE sales representative will contact you.
- If it's not your first time exhibiting with SPE, submit an online application for exhibit space.
- Once you submit your application, you will receive two (2) separate email confirmations. We highly recommend saving these two emails.
- Need more information or assistance with reserving your exhibit space? Contact your SPE sales representative (see sidebar).
What You Will Receive
- Standard booth equipment: 8-foot high draped back wall, and 3-foot high draped side rails.
- An identification sign (7-in. x 44-in.) listing your company name and booth number.
- Two (2) complimentary full conference registrations per 100 square feet of exhibit space, which include access to technical sessions, exhibition, reception, and coffee breaks.
- Three (3) complimentary exhibits-only one-day guest cards per 100 square feet of exhibit space to distribute to your clients. (Applies to 80 sq. ft. booths in lobby.)
- Company listing with website link on event website. Includes opportunity to feature up to three (3) products and press releases.
- Company listing in Conference Program with 350-character description.
- Online Exhibitor Services Manual providing the necessary tools and services for a successful exhibiting experience.
- Exhibitor newsletters to keep you informed of important deadlines and developments.
- Unique sponsorship and advertising opportunities to increase your company’s exposure.
- Customer support from SPE events, marketing, exhibits and sales staff.
Maximize Exposure, Become a Sponsor
The 2018 HFTC offers a variety of unique opportunities to increase your visibility and maximize your exposure. Visit the sponsorship page to learn more.