What do I need to do to get started with my booth?
What's included with my booth?
Do I need to order carpet?
How do I order services for my booth?
Is electrical included with my booth?
Will Wi-Fi be avalable?
What is the show site shipping address?
Who can set up my booth?
When can I begin setting up my exhibit? Dismantling?
Are children allowed on the show floor?
Is special insurance required?
How do I obtain my company password?
How do I change my contact information?
How do I pay or view my balance?
Where do I send my final exhibit space payment?
How many complimentary Exhibitor Badges do I receive with my space?
Do I need to register for the complimentary badges?
When will Exhibitor Registration open?
Are there Guest Cards? How do I obtain them?
Is parking provided for Exhibitors?
How do I make hotel reservations?
- Access the Exhibitor Services Manual at Freeman Online, to view all necessary details for your exhibition success.
- To download individual forms and documents for items including floral, electricity, Wi-Fi, and more, visit the Forms and Brochures page hosted on the Freeman website.
- Each 10' x 10' booth will be set with 8-ft. high blue and flax back and 3-ft. high blue side dividers.
- An identification sign (7" x 44") listing your company name and booth number.
- Two Complimentary Full Conference Registrations per 100 sq. ft. of exhibit space.
- Three Complimentary Exhibits Only One-Day Guest Cards per 100 sq. ft. of exhibit space to distribute to your clients. (Applies to 80 sq. ft. booths in lobby.)
- Company listing in the Conference Program.
- No, the show floor is carpeted; however, if you would prefer color specific carpeting to offset your booth space, you may bring your own or order from Freeman.
- You can download individual forms and documents for items including floral, electricity, Wi-Fi, and more, from the Forms and Brochures page of the ESM hosted on the Freeman website.
- No, electrical and other utilities are not provided with the purchase of your exhibit space. To order electrical services, download the Electrical Services Order form from the Exhibitor Services Manual.
- Complete the form and submit it to the electrical service provider.
Please note: Only the official Electrical Service Contractor may install electrical wiring and services.
- Yes, Wi-Fi is available, but it must be ordered from the service provider if you need Wi-Fi in your booth. Wi-Fi is available free of charge in the lobby area.
The Woodlands Waterway Marriott
2018 Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference
Attention: FREEMAN SERVICES
1601 Lake Robbins Dr.
The Woodlands, Texas 77380
Freeman will receive shipments at the exhibit facility beginning Sunday, January 21, 2018. Shipments arriving before this date may be refused by the facility. Any charges incurred for early freight accepted by the facility are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. If required, provide your carrier with this phone number: (713) 770-6750
- Your full-time company employees can set up your booth without any required paperwork.
- If you are using a third party company, Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC), other than an official show contractor, that needs access to the exhibit floor during set-up, dismantle, or throughout the show, please submit a Work Authorization Request Form (pdf) to SPE. SPE will require additional paperwork to be submitted from the EAC.
- The Exhibit Schedule is listed in the Exhibitor Services Manual, under the Forms and Brochures page.
- Children under the age of 15 are not allowed on the exhibit floor during the show.
- The exhibit floor is considered a construction zone during set-up and tear-down. No one under the age of 18 is permitted on the exhibit floor during installation and dismantle.
- SPE requires exhibitors to have insurance in place, per clause #8 in the Terms and Conditions (pdf) of your Exhibit Space Agreement.
- Providing a copy of exhibitor insurance to SPE is not required. However, should it be needed, please ensure that proper coverage is in place.
Your password is located on the confirmation letter that was issued when space was assigned. You may also request your company password from SPE Exhibit Management.
- You can update your booth listing by accessing your account login and selecting "Edit Booth Information".
- Please note, this does not change the contact information related to your account. To update your company's show contact for exhibit information and invoice, please email SPE Management.
- Login to your Exhibitor Console with your company password.
- Select "My Account" from the options on the left side of the screen.
- You can then view your purchases, payments, and print a current invoice.
- You may also make credit card payments from this site.
If you are not paying by credit card, payment may be made by check or wire. All checks and wires should include company number and/or invoice number.
If paying by check, please forward to:
Society of Petroleum Engineers
222 Palisades Creek Drive
Richardson, TX 75080
If paying by wire:
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
420 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
SWIFT #: WFBIUS6S
Credit Beneficiary: Society of Petroleum Engineers
Account #: 4944640804
Further Credit (SPE Exhibit Dept.) - (Exhibiting Company Name and/or Invoice Number)
- The number of complimentary Full Conference Registrations is two (2) per 100 square feet of contracted exhibit space (applies to 80 sq. ft. booths in the lobby). Registration includes admittance to Technical Sessions, Expo Reception, Exhibition, Coffee Breaks, Networking Luncheons and One Digital Proceedings Code send to the exhibits contact one week prior to the show. Training courses not included.
- Exhibitors may purchase up to (2x comp reg.) paid exhibitor registrations per 100 square feet of contracted exhibit space at the discounted rate of $300.00. Said registrations will include the same access as complimentary registrations. Exhibitors can purchase these Paid Exhibitor Registrations online.
Yes, all exhibitors must register to obtain conference badges. The primary contact for the show should register all exhibit staff for your company.
Experient will manage registration for this event. Online exhibitor registration will open 10 October, 2017. SPE will email the primary contact listed on your account with the registration password once registration is live.
- Guest Cards will be offered for 2018 HFTC and will become available in September. The primary contact on your account will be notified once guest cards are ready.
- Exhibitors receive three complimentary Exhibits Only One-Day Guest Cards per 100 sq. ft. of exhibit space to distribute to your clients. (Applies to 80 sq. ft. booths in lobby.)
- Additional guest cards will be billed at USD 65 each.
- Parking information can be found on the Woodlands Waterway Marriott website.
Housing will go live on 10 October, 2017. On or after that date, you may visit the 'Attend' tab on the 2018 HFTC website to make your reservations.