2018 Regional Student Paper Contest
Abstract Submission deadline: 15 June 2018
RPTC 2018 YOUNG PROFESSIONALS PROGRAMME SPONSORS
The 2018 Student Paper Contest will take place in October 2018 alongside SPE Russian Petroleum Technology Conference in Moscow, Russia.
The contest will be divided into three divisions:
- Undergraduate Division
- Postgraduate Division: Masters and Diploma projects; and Candidates
The student should present work carried out at educational level that corresponds with the division they are completing at the moment of abstract submission, regardless of whether they have gone on to a higher level of education for the moment of contest. 1st place winners of each category will present their papers at the International Student Paper Contest next year in the same category they won Regional Contest.
The winner of each division is invited to attend the International SPE student paper contest to be held at the 2019 SPE Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition in Calgary, Canada. All travel expenses and accommodation will be covered by SPE.
- Abstracts submitted should relate to SPE technical disciplines.
- Abstracts may be submitted in either English or Russian, or both.
- The submitted abstracts will be judged by SPE committee.
- You may submit only one paper which was not presented before.
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words.
- An abstract based on course work, including theses and dissertations, is eligible.
- Only single author abstracts are eligible. The definition of single author is a student that has contributed significantly to the abstract even though other researchers or contributors may have been involved. Researchers and contributors must be acknowledged in the abstract.
- No more than 2 contestants can be from each chapter or university for each division
Should you have any questions please contact SPE Russia and Caspian Regional Office.