Thank you for attending the SPE Conference.
Find other events happening in your region or technical area.
The co-located SPE Canada Unconventional Resources and Heavy Oil Technical Conferences are the premier platform in North America to enable the exchange of information through case studies, technical advancements, and business strategies that allow energy projects to deliver favorable returns at prevailing oil prices.
The cyclic recalibration of the energy industry can be devastating if complacent and sluggish behaviors drive development decisions. While market analysts are bearish in their outlooks, technically nimble organizations have become resilient in maximizing value from unconventional and heavy oil reservoirs. The shift to fast-paced and low-cost development has required a holistic transformation of the business, where operators and service companies collaborate to deploy innovative and cost-effective solutions without compromising safety or the environment.
Success hinges on industry collaboration to avoid past mistakes and benefit from the knowledge and experience of others. Organizations must be willing to share their successes and lessons learned to ensure the long-term viability of unconventional and heavy oil resources.
- Two great events, one low price! Register for one conference, access both technical programs and a shared exhibit floor
- 90+ combined technical presentations
- 7 training courses on relevant topics
- A shared exhibition of both heavy oil and unconventional resources technologies
- 500+ engineers, geologists, and managers