Showcase your subsea well intervention tools and solutions to top buyers at this new SPE event
The SPE Subsea Well Intervention Symposium will share the latest technologies and case studies in subsea well intervention, subsea well abandonment, marine technology, high-pressure operations, and regulatory issues.
With today’s reality of unconventional resources providing much of the new production, deepwater E&P must find new ways to remain economically viable. In this environment, deepwater interventions have a key role to play in replacing reserves that are increasing in demand. Now, we look to the future for new opportunities.
Join us in August at the beautiful Galveston Island Convention Center to showcase your company's solution, service or technology at this industry exhibition!
New to SPE?
First time exhibiting at an SPE event? We're excited to welcome you!
Please provide us with a few details, and an SPE Sales Representative will contact you directly.
- Introduce your technology to E&P leaders, at a cost-effective price
- Drive sales and maximize your company’s visibility
- Meet face-to-face with worldwide delegates
- Position your company at the forefront of the subsea well intervention community
- Gain prominent exposure on the symposium website, symposium program, and on-site signage
- Complimentary exhibitor registrations and guest invitations to distribute among business associates
- Increase your quality leads by targeted global marketing campaigns placed in key industry publications
- Improve your company’s exhibiting performance and ROI, by taking advantage of the SPE Exhibitor Success and ROI Center, an on-demand knowledge resource for exhibitors
- Standard booth draping (8-ft. high back wall and 3-ft. side rails) and identification sign (7x44 inch) listing the exhibitor name and booth number will be provided to all linear booths
- Two (2) complimentary full conference registrations per 100 square feet of exhibit space, which include admittance to technical and panel sessions, opening and networking reception, coffee breaks, and luncheons
- Twenty-five (25) complimentary exhibits-only one-day guest invitations per 100 square feet of exhibit space to distribute to your clients
- Exhibitor listing in official Conference Program and released presentations which will be emailed to the primary contact prior to the event
- Note: Additional draping must comply with show color scheme and published fire safety regulations; exhibit space is not carpeted; electricity and furniture are not included in the cost of the exhibit space
- Indoor space is priced at USD 28 per square foot
- There is a minimum reservation requirement of 100 square feet
- 2018 Subsea Well Intervention Symposium prices are all-inclusive and no further taxes or surcharges will be applied
Your Support Benefits the Industry—Income from this event will be invested back into the organization to support other educational programs. When you exhibit, sponsor or advertise, you help provide even more opportunities for industry professionals to enhance their technical and professional competence.