Tuesday, August 07
This course will provide participants with an overview of Intervention Work-Over Control Systems and equipment.
- Introduction to IWC Equipment, Operations, and Architectures
- Introduction to Christmas Tree (Xtree) Types
- Introduction to Control Systems
- Concepts and Definitions
- Surface Implementation Methodologies
- Subsea Control Module/Assembly
- Data Communications
- Process Sensors
- Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV)
- Case Study Scenarios
This course comes at no charge and is included with your conference registration. However, due to limited space, you must select 'Training Course' as an option upon registration. Registration is first come, first served.