Call for Papers - Online Submission Instructions
Topics | Guidelines | FAQs | Online Submission Instructions
Online Submission Instructions
Please read the submission instructions and guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract.
- Click on the call for paper submission link.
- Use your SPE Login details to access the submission site. If you are a new user, please create a new user account. SPE membership is not required to create an account.
- After you log in, click on the new submission link. It is mandatory to complete all the below steps in order to finalise your submission.
- Enter your abstract title then press continue.
- Choose your abstract category from the provided list, then click on continue. (Note: you can select only one category that best fits your abstract)
- Enter author Information then press continue.
- Please answer the required publication questions. Click continue.
- Enter keyword(s). Click continue.
- Enter your abstract text in the abstract field. For more information do refer to the guidelines.
- Please choose your presentation preferences. Click continue.
- Review your work before final submission. Click continue.
- Finalise your submission. Please ensure that you click on the finalise and submit button.
- There is no system auto generated confirmation email. Should you wish to receive a submission confirmation email please click on the confirmation link provided on the finalise page.
- If you wish to print a copy of your submitted abstract please click on the link provided.
- Please keep your abstract control/tracking number for any future correspondence with the SPE programme coordinator.