Thank you for attending the SPE/IATMI Asia Pacific Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition.
Plan your attendance to other SPE events in your region or technical area.
Attendees: Access the Proceedings on OnePetro®
Advancing through Emerging Technologies and Digitalisation
The regional flagship event, SPE/IATMI Asia Pacific Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition (APOGCE) 2019, returned to Bali, Indonesia 2019.
Themed “Advancing through Emerging Technologies and Digitalisation”, APOGCE 2019 took a deeper look at how rapid advances in technology and innovation continue to enable the industry to access challenging conventional and unconventional resources.
APOGCE also explored the transformational impact of digitalisation and examined ways it can change business operations, create savings and advance the industry.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 1000+ participants from 20+ countries
- 300+ multi-disciplinary technical presentations from 70+ organisations
- 10+ plenary, panel and special/project sessions for industry insights from senior executives and industry leaders
- 3 days of networking opportunities and social activities
- Educational Programmes, YP Workshop and Training Courses
- Regional Awards
- Expand your knowledge and learn beyond your field or interest
- Network with distinguished experts and peers from global organisations
- Face-to-face networking opportunities
- Discover solutions and emerging trends from reputable energy companies
Snapshot of APOGCE 2017 in Jakarta, Indonesia