Travel and Accommodation
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Cnr Merivale & Glenelg Streets
P.O. Box 3869 South Bank
Brisbane, Queensland 4101
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre is ideally located in South Bank precinct, city centre. It has easy access to various restaurants, shops and ferries, bus and train stations nearby.
Rydges South Bank
Rydges South Bank Brisbane is located in the heart of Brisbane’s arts and entertainment precinct with plenty of things to do and only minutes away from South Bank Parklands and the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre. Our friendly staff at our Brisbane Hotel will make you feel right at home the moment you check in.
Address: 9 Glenelg Street, South Brisbane, QLD 4101
Telephone: +61 7 3364 0800
Fax: +61 7 3364 0801
Booking Deadline: 14 October 2019
|Room Type||Rate Per Room Per Night|
|Queen Room||AUD 239|
- Rates are valid from 16 – 19 November 2019
- Rates are inclusive of GST, on a per room night basis
- Rates are applicable for up to two (2) adults; extra adults charged at AUD 60 per night
- Valet Parking is available and is charged at AUD 40 per vehicle per night
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is included within the rates above for all guests staying in house
- Daily full buffet breakfast, included unlimited expresso coffee is served in Bacchus and is currently charged at a retails price of AUD 40 per person. AP URTeC guests will be extended a discounted breakfast rate of AUD 32 per person (No applicable for Room Service or CBD)
Event attendees travelling to Australia must be in possession of passports valid for a least six (6) months with proof of onward passage out of the country. Information on Australian visa requirement can be found on the Department of Home Affairs website. Visa requirements depend on the country of origin. Please check with your travel agent, or the Australian Embassy or Consulate on regulations relating to immigration/visa before your departure.
An invitation letter to facilitate the application of visa will be issued to registered attendees if required. Please download the letter of invitation request form, fill it in and send it to Ken Fu via email.
Please note that it is the sole responsibility of the attendee to obtain the necessary paperwork for entry into Australia. The invitation letter does not guarantee that you will be granted a visa.