The SPE One Day Seminar is the key annual forum for discussion points, industry developments and technical challenges facing upstream oil and gas not only in the Norwegian Continental Shelf, but also the wider E&P industry.
Its highly respected technical content represents a diverse range of oil and gas disciplines and provides an excellent learning experience.
The seminar will provide scope for networking with industry colleagues, as well as an exhibition that will showcase leading organisations active within the sector.
Lill Harriet Brusdal
Alv B. Solheim
• Topical panel discussions and technical sessions
• Research-based presentations
• Hear from 50+ industry experts
• Network with 250+ industry peers from across Norway and globally
• Expand your knowledge of the latest technological innovations
• The only dedicated event in Norway to address well, drilling, completion and intervention issues
Oil and Gas service and supply companies 45%
Oil and Gas operators 32%
Universities and academics 14%