The SPE Norway One Day Seminar has come to a close following a packed day of leading technical presentations and thought-provoking panel discussions. It brought together E&P experts to discuss industry developments and technical challenges facing upstream oil and gas in the Norwegian Continental Shelf and wider E&P industry.
View the 30-plus technical papers from the event covering a broad range of technical topics from Drilling and Completions to Production and Reservoir
Lill Harriet Brusdal
Alv B. Solheim
Preview (pdf) as of January 2019
• Topical panel discussions and technical sessions
• Research-based presentations
• Hear from 50+ industry experts
• Network with 250+ industry peers from across Norway and globally
• Expand your knowledge of the latest technological innovations
• The only dedicated event in Norway to address well, drilling, completion and intervention issues
This annual event was an opportunity for professionals involved in Norwegian oil and gas to network and discuss challenges within energy development offshore of Norway and along the Norwegian Continental Shelf. A variety of research-based technical papers and presentations covering drilling and oil production allowed for attendees to deepen their knowledge base as well as provide topics to discuss when making new business contacts.