Geophysical Inputs to Static and Dynamic Model Building
The content of the workshop will cover all approaches to building models at all scales - from the basin model where pore pressure prediction from seismic velocities is critical to ensemble modeling to the use of 4D seismic data to tune the dynamic model. All types of geophysical data and products will be discussed. The primary objective of the workshop is to identify elements of seismic modeling of reservoir and fluid response that are not well understood or used, where more research and development is required and where the service industry or machine learning could be focused.
Workshop Dates: 17-18 October. Full day of presentations on 17 with ½ day discussion on 18.
Click here for more information
The Azerbaijan Society of Petroleum Geologists (ASPG), together with the European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers (EAGE), EAGE LC Azerbaijan and operated by SPE, announces an international conference on the topic: “Geology of the Caspian Sea and adjacent regions” on October 16-18, 2019 at the Baku Fairmont Hotel.
At the conference it is planned to hear reports on the following topics:
- Results of new regional studies on the Caspian Sea and adjacent basins according to geophysical data of recent years
- Sedimentation basin modeling
- The results of geochemical surveys and forecast of oil and gas
- Features of the temperature characteristics of pools
- Justification of source rock complexes
- The results of paleogeological studies
- Features of reservoir properties of rocks in area and vertical
- Features predictive assessment of oil and gas basins
- Oligocene-Miocene sediments. The structure, formation of reservoirs and traps, geochemistry of rocks and fluids, oil and gas potential
- Environmental issues in the performance of work in the search and development of oil deposits
Reception of abstracts of reports will last until August 1, 2019.
Abstracts of the reports included in the scientific program of the conference will be published in the online archive of EarthDoc scientific publications at earthdoc.org (has official publication status) and will be sent for indexing in Scopus.
Information on the abstract submission process and the abstract design template will be published later on the EAGE website.