Important Dates and Deadlines
- PAST DUE: Final payments were due on 25 OCTOBER. If your account is still outstanding, please log in to the Exhibitor Portal to complete payment
- 18 FEBRUARY: Update your Booth Profile for inclusion in the Printed Program
- 25 FEBRUARY: Freeman will begin receiving shipments at their warehouse
- 4 MARCH: Final day to lock in conference rate for housing
5 MARCH: Last day to take advantage of the Freeman advance order discount rates
11 March: EAC Agreements and payment of EAC Fees are due
Order forms for Freeman Services and additional Official Contractors can be found in the Exhibitor Services Manual.
An Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) is an independent/third-party contractor, other than Freeman or OTC Official Contractors, who has been hired by an exhibiting company to perform work or services for their booth. EACs can include, but are not limited to, booth builders, supervisors or designers, independent display companies, photographers, or technicians.
Please familiarize yourself with the following documents:
NEW THIS YEAR
PAPERWORK REQUIREMENTS HAVE CHANGED: The submission of an "Intent to Hire a Contractor" form is no longer required of exhibitors. Moving forward, Show Management is only requiring paperwork from EACs, which will be sent directly to them and posted here, once it becomes available. If you have any additional questions regarding this change, please contact Katy Watson. EAC Agreements are due 11 March 2019.
EAC BADGES: EACs will no longer receive a separate badge link to register for badges. If an EAC needs access to the exhibit floor during show days 26-27 MARCH, exhibiting companies are responsible for registering the EAC personnel member under their allotted complimentary registrations. EACs will still receive a wristband each day for setup and tear down.
EAC FEE: EACs are required to pay a fee of $200 per exhibitor they will be servicing at 2019 CTWI. An invoice will be sent to the EAC once the EAC Agreement is submitted.
Please Note: Exhibitors will receive a notification confirming that the EAC has registered to perform work for them at the show. Exhibitors should contact Katy Watson if an error has been made.
Sunday, 24 March
1200 to 1700
Monday, 25 March
0800 to 1700
All exhibits must be fully installed by 1700 hours on Monday, 25 March.
Wednesday, 27 March
1600 to 2200
All freight must be cleared by 2200 hours on Wednesday, 27 March.
Three (3) complimentary full conference registrations per 100 square feet of exhibit space are included.
Additional registrations, up to 2 times the exhibitors complimentary registrations, can be purchased at the discounted rate of USD 250 each.
Please take a moment to register your staff that will be tending to your booth during the show. Once registered, you will have the ability to book housing for each registered staff member.
If you experience difficulties with online registration, please contact Experient
Invite your customers and key prospects to the SPE/ICoTA Well Intervention Conference and Exhibition:
- Each exhibitor receives five (5) complimentary Exhibits Only One-Day Guest Cards per 100 square feet of exhibit space to distribute to your clients (applies to 80 sq. ft. booths in lobby).
- Guest cards are redeemable for one-day, exhibition only and do not include lunch. Lunch tickets may be purchased separately.
- A customizable guest card template will be provided to all exhibitors with their guest registration number, and can be distributed to current and potential clients to redeem a free one-day Exhibit pass.
- Guest card registrations may not be used for employees of the exhibiting company.
- Additional guest cards will be billed at USD 60 each after the completion of the conference.
To order Guest Cards, please send an email request to email@example.com.
Photography/AV Recording Regulations: SPE is organized and operated exclusively to promote and further advance scientific and technical knowledge of offshore resources and environmental matters. To maintain the unparalleled technological experience, SPE must enforce a photography and videography policy which will protect the leading-edge technology showcased at the event. Please see the official Rules and Regulations to review the full policy.
Download show banners and promote your participation on your website and emails:
When you post a banner on your site, be sure to link the banner image to the conference website.
Please use this trackable link:
Your exhibitor profile is an attendee's first impression of your company! Update your listing by logging in to the Exhibitor Portal with your company password.
Once you are signed in, click "Edit Company Listing" to complete your listing. To preview your listing, find your company in the Exhibitor Search.
Sponsor and Advertise with SPE: Give your organization maximum exposure to an audience of E&P professionals, including top decision makers, by sponsoring and advertising with SPE.