SPE EUROPEC 2019 at the 81st EAGE Conference & Exhibition is the largest and most comprehensive multi-disciplinary geoscience event in the world. The 2019 theme is Embracing Change - Creativity for the Future.
Attended by more than 6,000 people from almost 100 countries annually, this three-day conference features 1,000 technical oral and poster presentations, training courses, and workshops. In addition, key sessions are held for students, young professionals, and women in the geoscience and engineering industry.
The exhibition showcases the latest developments in geophysics, geology and reservoir/petroleum engineering from 350 companies, allowing attendees the opportunity to enhance their product knowledge, interact with cutting-edge technologies, and meet the people behind the products.
REASONS TO ATTEND
- BENEFIT from technical and business-oriented perspectives which support the increased need for integrated solutions, minimising environmental impacts and maximising social benefits.
- EXPERIENCE the latest technologies, products, and solutions from exhibiting companies.
- NETWORK at our Engineering Special Session. Women in Geoscience & Engineering is a Special Interest Community of EAGE established in 2013. With the experience of 5 successful editions organized at each EAGE Annual in the past years, the WGE Team will present a new Special Session at London 2019!
- TAKE PART in our Executive Programme, which will include a broad range of activities, including the Opening Ceremony Debate, the EAGE Forum, and the Executive Sessions.
- The Executive Programme at the EAGE Annual is a programme dedicated to the business side of the geoscience and engineering industry. Gathering executive decision makers from across the industry, the dedicated programme tackles the new challenges facing the industry, the new developments shaping it and the new technologies innovating it.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND