Call for Papers
Paper proposal submission is closed.
Results will be announced by 18 July.
For the first time, LACPEC will be held alongside the International Conference on HSE and Sustainability, 17–19 March 2020 at Ágora Convention Center, Bogotá, Colombia.
Reasons to Submit a Paper Proposal
If your paper proposal is selected, you will:
- Publish your paper in the largest multisociety library, OnePetro®
- Present at the conference to 1,000+ delegates from IOCs and NOCs
- Position yourself as a subject matter professional in the oil and gas sector
- Raise your company’s profile at renowned industry events
- Ensure continuous knowledge sharing to within the E&P industry
✉ | Bienor Melo
All categories apply to both conventional and unconventional resources.
Obtain necessary clearance from your management and start preparing now.
- Authors whose paper proposals are accepted will be required to write a manuscript for inclusion on the conference proceedings, by 3 December 2019
- Your session chairpersons will be reviewing a DRAFT of your manuscript. Deadline for submitting your DRAFT is 22 October 2019.
- DO NOT UPLOAD YOUR DRAFT INTO THE ONLINE SYSTEM. Send directly to your session chairpersons. They will review and, if applicable, advise you of any revisions to make before submitting your FINAL manuscript and forms on or before 3 December 2019.
Please Note: An agreement to present a paper at this SPE conference carries an obligation to participate in the event. Please review SPE's Author Guidelines for Papers.
A Word About Commercialism
SPE has a stated policy against use of commercial trade names, company logos or text that is commercial in tone in the paper title, text, or presentation slides. Use of such terms will result in careful scrutiny by the Program Committee in evaluation paper proposals and the presence of commercialism in the paper will result in it being withdrawn from the program.