Call for Papers
You are invited to share your technical innovations and accomplishments by submitting a paper proposal for consideration. Your submission must be received by Monday, 3 June 2019.
A proper review of your paper proposal requires that it contain adequate information on which to make a judgment. Download our instructions guide to assist you with preparing your paper proposal.
The paper proposal should have the necessary clearance before it is submitted to SPE Symposium: Decommissioning and Abandonment 2019. Prospective authors should advise of any clearance problems when the paper proposal is submitted. Learn more about conference proposals and papers.
The paper proposal categories below are used to direct the paper proposals to the appropriate subject matter experts for evaluation. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abandonment process
- Applied technologies
- Asset life cycle
- Case studies
- Data management and integration
- Decommissioning alternatives
- Engineering process and marine operations
- Facilities and site clearance management
- HSSE and social responsibility
- Late life field management
- Platform, pipeline and power cable decommissioning
- Project, financial and risk management
- Regulatory/policy updates
- Rigless options for dry trees
- Well integrity, plugging and abandonment