This workshop is focused on the unsung heroes of today's oil patch – instrumentation and monitoring. Big data and data analytics are the current industry buzzwords, but both are built upon the foundation of effective instrumentation and practical monitoring schemes. New technologies, new uses for existing technologies, and innovative applications for both will be covered.
We will more effectively exploit our resources with better understanding, analysis, and utilization of the information that our instruments and monitoring systems are providing.
- Understanding well inflow Using DAS
- Observation Wells
- Applications of Subsurface Data for Improving Operations
- Wellbore Integrity and Data Quality
- Multi-Phase Measurement and ESP Optimization
- New Technology
- Data in, Insights out: Case studies of Extracting Actionable Insights from Data that Improves the Bottom Line
- Operator Panel Session
TECHNICAL PRESENTATIONS BY
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE WORKSHOP