This Workshop is one of a series of workshops planned at selected international sites to familiarise and discuss implementation issues with key users with the 2018 SPE/WPC/AAPG/SPEE/SEG/SPWLA/EAGE Petroleum Resource Management System (PRMS) .
Consisting of two days of informal sessions, including a number of presentations and discussions per session, participants are encouraged to contact the Organizing Committee with potential subjects they would like to present.
Further extend your knowledge by attending the pre-workshop seminar.
2019 SPE President
Members of the SPE Oil and Gas Reserves Committee and industry experts will gather in an open forum to discuss the revised classification and definitions.
It is an opportunity to:
- Examine the new system in detail
- Identify key changes and the reasoning behind these changes
- Discuss the impact of implementing the new system
- Gain high-level direction on its practical application
- Network with reserves evaluators