Thank you for attending the SPE Workshop.
Plan your attendance to other SPE events in your region or technical area.
This workshop focuses on the new developments for characterizing and modeling reservoir fluids, and sampling. It brings together leading industry experts to share their experiences with the integrated fluid network.
Live Webinar | 28 Feb 2019 1200 (UTC -6)
- Sampling and measurement
- Modeling and Equation-of-State (EOS) characterization
- Unconventional phase behavior
- Enhanced oil recovery (EOR) for unconventional and deepwater
- Sour reservoir fluids with CO2 and H2S
- New approaches - machine learning, molecular modeling/simulation
- Lifecycle fluid management - integrating wells, facilities, and reservoir management