This workshop will focus on the new developments for characterizing and modeling reservoir fluids, and sampling. It will bring together leading industry experts to share their experiences with the integrated fluid network.
- Sampling and measurement
- Modeling and Equation-of-State (EOS) characterization
- Unconventional phase behavior
- Enhanced oil recovery (EOR) for unconventional and deepwater
- Sour reservoir fluids with CO2 and H2S
- New approaches - machine learning, molecular modeling/simulation
- Lifecycle fluid management - integrating wells, facilities, and reservoir management