Thank you for attending the SPE Workshop.
Plan your attendance to other SPE events in your region or technical area.
Well completions, especially hydraulic fracturing, continue to be a significant topic of interest for the public. Thus, it is crucial to design and conduct well completions in such a manner to protect workers, minimize risks to the environment, and effectively partner with local communities. This workshop engaged experts and attendees to better understand and enhance the best HSE practices for well completions.
Who Should Attend
Completions Engineers and Staff, Environmental and Water Treatment Experts, Health and Safety Experts
- Take part in informative, industry-shaping discussions
- Stay informed about new technologies and approaches improve HSE performance
- Learn about novel solutions for completions fluid management, including water treatment
- Engage with leading industry experts on major challenges such as risk integration and managing HSE performance through boom/bust cycles and regulatory changes
- Learn and share best practices
- Experience unparalleled networking opportunities with other industry experts
- Integrated Completions Planning: Considering HSE Through the Life-Cycle of Operations
- Managing HSE at the Wellsite: Completions Operations Risk Management
- Completions Fluids Management Over the Lifecycle
- A Closer Look at the Lifecycle of Water in Completions
- What is Required for a Successful Post Completion of a Well in 2019 and in the Future?
- How do we Integrate HSE-SR Risks into Completions Activities to Minimize Time, Cost and Reputational Damage?
- Managing HSE Through Economic and Regulatory Cycles