About this Workshop
To participate please send your abstracts to Antonina Kozmina before 5 February 2019.
The following information is required for each abstract::
- Title in Russian and English languages
- Session name
- Name of the author and the company they are representing
- Name of the co-authors and the company they are representing
- Contact details, including phone number, address, e-mail address
The abstract should consist of 350 – 400 words, including the short description of:
- The paper’s aim
- The novelty
- Possible ways of application
- Main results and conclusions
The programme committee will review your abstract to consider its acceptance for the Workshop programme.
Proceedings will not be published; therefore, formal papers and handouts are not expected from speakers. The presentations will be available only to Workshop participants.
Commercialism in posters or presentations will not be permitted. Companies’ logos must be placed only at the title presentation slide.
Detailed information about the Workshop will be posted at the SPE Russian and Caspian regional website.