What differentiates this Workshop from others?
- It's a platform to exchange state-of-the-art knowledge in HSE and its applicability in the Russian environment
- Expertise from process practising safety experts, not theorists and law makers
- Our work is based on case studies – best practices implemented in Russia
- We do not pursue any commercial goal, this event is funded by sponsoring companies
Submit your topic before 1 March 2019
Register before 28 April 2019
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION
- Culture and Leadership
- Human Factor
- Transport Safety
- Process Safety
- Risk-Based Approach to Safety
- Providing Competencies in HSE
- Contractor Management
- Industrial Medicine
- Hazardous Work
- Create the community of oil and gas HSE professionals in Russia
- Provide access to latest health and safety thinking, recent case-studies and in-depth research and help best safety practices exchange
- Help HSE professionals see safety, get a better understanding to overcome obstacles and move beyond the plateau.
In addition to the main technical sessions, the programme committee is interested in organizing of poster session. Posters will give the participants additional opportunities to share their ideas and technologies. To get more information and to participate in a Poster Session you can contact Antonina Kozmina.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND