Sponsorship support helps offset the cost of producing workshops and allows SPE to keep the attendance price within reach of operations-level individuals, those who benefit most from these technical workshops. Sponsors benefit both directly and indirectly by having their names associated with a specific workshop. While SPE prohibits any type of commercialism within the conference hall itself, the society recognizes that sponsoring companies offer valuable information to attendees outside the technical sessions.
Sponsorship can be offered in the following categories:
- General Sponsorship – your organization can make a general contribution to the workshop costs and be identified on all promotional literature as a “General Workshop Sponsor”.
- Simultaneous Translation – the workshop will be simultaneously translated in English and Russian. This sponsorship covers the hire cost of the equipment and the translators;
- Workshop Coffee Breaks - there will be morning and afternoon coffee breaks on each day of the workshop. Exclusive sponsorship for one or all workshop coffee breaks;
- Workshop Lunches - there will be 2 workshop lunches during the event for all attendees. Exclusive sponsorship for one or all workshop lunches;
- Reception – sponsorship of Evening Reception for all Workshop participants.
- Audio-visual Equipment— sponsorship of equipment (microphones, audio systems and projectors).
For more information regarding sponsorship support please contact Antonina Kozmina, tel: +7.495.268.04.54.