Thank you for attending this Workshop.
Plan your attendance to other events in your region or technical area.
Natural gas is playing a central role in the primary energy mix, taking into consideration energy security, relatively small carbon dioxide emissions during combustion, ease of use and transportation, and so forth. Meanwhile, in the development and utilisation of natural gas today, "new challenges" have risen in proportion to the increase in reserves coupled with growing environmental awareness, climate change as well as the need to expand utilisation methods and more. From these point of views, this workshop discussed innovative technologies used in natural gas development, storage, transportation and utilisation.
Participants grabbed the opportunity to share and gain new perspectives in the following focus areas:
- Conventional and unconventional gas development
- Methane hydrate as unconventional natural gas resources
- The digital shift in the E&P industry’s gas utilisation technology applications – Global excellence experiences
- Gas utilisation technology applications - global excellence experience
- LNG Facility (Liquefaction)
- Emerging LNG midstream - downstream solutions: small/micro LNG and LNG as transport fuel
- Environmentally Friendly Operation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Conventional and Unconventional Gas Reservoir Engineering
Digital and Information Technology
Drilling and Completions
Gas Production and Development
Health, Safety and the Environment (HSE)