Important Dates and Deadlines
- 3 Feb: Notify show management if you will be bringing your own custom booth.
- 4 Feb: Exhibitor Appointed Contractor forms due (contractors to submit).
- 4 Feb: Notify show management if setting up after 1500 on March 16.
- 18 Feb: Order services (carpet, furniture, electricity, etc).
- 18 Feb: Registration links to be sent to company's primary contact.
- 19 Feb: Deadline to complete company profile for inclusion in onsite printed program.
- 19 Feb: Deadline to receive housing discount.
- 27 Feb: Deadline to order services for your booth.
- 27 Sept: 100 percent of balance is due.
- No one under the age of 15 on the show floor during move in.
- Anyone accessing the show floor must have an official show badge.
- Exhibitors may access the show floor early on show days. See the official Exhibition Schedule for specific hours.
Move-In and Move-Out:
- No open-toed shoes during move in or move out.
- No one under the age of 18 on the show floor during move in or move out.
- POV’s – Someone must remain with the vehicle at all times while at the loading dock.
- Anyone requiring access to the show floor must have an official show badge, or a wristband.
- If bringing oversized/large equipment, please notify show management so that special arrangements can be made to allow access for transport to your booth space.
- Exhibitors may begin moving out hand held small items (or items that can be carried on a dolly) at 1600 using only the freight elevator located at the back of the exhibit hall. No items should be carried down the escalators.
- Exhibitors and General Contractor may begin booth dismantle and the removal of heavy, larger objects at 1730 using only the freight elevator located at the back of the exhibit hall.
- If you plan on bringing heavy equipment, show management must be notified at least 6 weeks prior to the show so that special arrangements can be made.
Venue Agora- Exhibition Floor
The Exhibition will be located on the third floor of the venue, right by the elevator and escalators.
If you plan to begin your booth set up after 1500 on Monday, 16 March, you must notify show management no later than Thursday, 5 March 2020. It is imperative that late set ups order carpet, electricity and furniture prior to Thursday, 5 March. If the exhibitor does not notify show management of a late arrival, said exhibitor will be presumed a no-show and the exhibit space will be re-sold or made into a lounge area.
What to Expect
A personalized link and login information will be emailed to the primary contact on your account approximately 4-6 weeks prior to the event. Said email will come from email@example.com, so please setup @spe.org as a safe domain so that emails will not go into your spam folder.
The number of complimentary Full Conference Registrations is two (2) per six or nine square meters of contracted exhibit space. Registration includes admittance to Technical Sessions, Opening Reception, Exhibition, Coffee Breaks, Networking Luncheons and Proceedings of both conferences. Training courses not included.
Exhibitors may purchase up to (2x comp reg.) paid exhibitor registrations per six or nine square meters of contracted exhibit space. Said registrations will include the same access as complimentary registrations. Exhibitors can purchase the Paid Exhibitor Registrations online but need to register all at the same time (comps and paid) as the online login only works once.
Note: If an individual wants to purchase a one day exhibitor registration for multiple days, that registration cannot be completed online; he/she should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. One Day Paid Exhibitor Registrations include access to the events scheduled for that day.
Onsite Registration and Badge Pick-up
Exhibitor Registration will be located in the 1st Floor Lobby, and will open on Monday, 16 March at 1200 hours for badge pick up and onsite exhibitor registration.
Registration Contact Information
Contracted Exhibitors receive a complimentary full listing (Upgrade 2) which includes:
- Company Name
- Booth Number
- Website URL
- Company Address, Phone/Fax Numbers
- Company Profile (limit 350 Characters)
- 6 Product/Service Categories (online only)
- 3 Press Releases – May add additional for USD 150 each
- 3 Digital Product Showcase (Images) – May add additional for USD 150 each
Your exhibitor profile is an attendee's first impression of your company so it is very important to make sure this information is up to date and reads exactly as you wish for it to appear in your online listing and in the onsite printed program. To get started, please log into the Exhibitor Portal using your case-sensitive company password. Your password can be found on your booth space confirmation letter. If you are in need of password assistance, please email email@example.com. Once you have logged in, click "Edit Company Listing" and then make your updates. It is imperative that you click on ‘Save’ regardless of whether or not changes are made. This will alert management that your profile has been reviewed.
Click here to view your listing.
The following may be added to your account as co-exhibitors:
- Sister company
- Parent company
- Manufacturing/Distributing Company
- Joint Venture
Co-exhibitors will receive a complimentary basic listing, which includes:
- Company Name
- Booth Number
- 6 Product/Service Categories (online only)
Co-exhibitors may elect to upgrade to an Upgrade 2 listing for USD 250. See section above for Upgrade 2 inclusions.
To add a co-exhibitor, email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like for your co-exhibitors to be upgraded to a Level 2 Upgrade, please make note in your email.
Exhibitors are no longer required to submit paperwork or payment for appointing a contractor. We do recommend that you review the information below and that you follow up with your contractor to ensure all steps have been taken by the posted deadlines.
If you have been hired to build/design booth space at this event, it is mandatory that you:
Once your Agreement has been received, you will receive emailed communication stating that you have been approved.
If you need to add additional companies at a later date, please visit this section and submit another request via the online form. Please do not email requests for these additions directly to our email inbox.
EACs needing access to the show floor during show days will need to be registered and badged. Please contact the exhibiting company so they can register your staff using their complimentary registrations.
EACs only needing access to the show floor during set-up and tear-down will not need to be badged. These employees will need to check in at the freight door each morning to obtain a colored wristband. They will be required to provide government issued photo ID’s.
Please note: Failure to follow the aforementioned processes will result in a delay or denial of access to the show floor.
InterExpo is our General Contractor and is exempt from the above.
For insurance and safety reasons, Exclusive Contractors designated in the Official Exhibitor Services Manual must be used for services such as:
Please contact email@example.com with any questions. We appreciate your cooperation.
Agora Convention Center is a Special Permanent Free Trade Zone. We have provided Agora Management with your primary contact information. Agora Management will reach out to each of you individually to provide a link (along with a company specific username and password) to an online document that must be completed no later than 13 February. Failure to complete this form could result in delayed or denied access to the show floor.
Stand packages include:
Modular aluminum system which includes two (2) chairs, one (1) table, one (1) small locking cabinet, one (1) monophasic, three (3) spot LED lights, one (1) electric outlet 110V, one (1) wastebasket, installation, dismantle and an identification sign listing company name and booth number.
The exhibit hall is carpeted; therefore, purchasing carpet is not required. You may, however, purchase carpet if you wish to match your scheme or make your booth stand out.
We will update this section with order forms information as it becomes available.
Guest invitations are not available.
Not available for this Event.
Download show web banners to promote your participation in the event on your website and emails in the following sizes (.jpg — right click on the icon below the size to download):