SPE events are highly focused on a given technical topic and provide attendees with an in-depth review in a short amount of time. The agendas include research-based, field-tested industry topics so attendees receive current, relevant technical knowledge.
Why attend SPE Norway Subsurface Conference?
• Intensive learning in a short period of time
• Highly focused technical topics including the state of the industry, technological growth, maximising value and discovering what is next for the sector
• Peers facing similar business and technology challenges
• Collaborative learning experience
• Connections with specialised petroleum and finance experts
Income from this event will be invested back into SPE to support many other Society programs. When you attend an SPE event, you help provide even more opportunities for industry professionals to enhance their technical and professional competence. Scholarships, certification, the Distinguished Lecturer program, and SPE’s energy education program Energy4me® are just a few examples of programs supported by SPE.