Exhibitor and Sponsor FAQs
1. When will I receive my registration badge/s?
You will be able to collect these on the first day of the event from the registration desk. Please remember to complete your registration form (for included passes and guest operator passes as per your allocation) and return to Egle Cirvinskaite by Wednesday 8 April 2020.
2. What should I do if I need to replace someone who is registered to attend?
Please contact the Registration Team.
3. What are the exhibition opening times?
Wednesday 22 April, 08:00 – 18:00.
4. When do I have access to build my stand?
Tuesday 21 April, 13:00-19:00 ONLY. (Earlier access is at the discretion of the venue – please contact Virginia Ramos Carril for more information).
5. Is there parking at the venue?
Yes – free parking is available onsite. 30 outdoor and 120 indoor parking spaces, subject to availability.
6. Are there trolleys I can use to transfer items to/from my stand?
Unfortunately, there are no trolleys available. You will need to bring your own if this is required.
7. How do I access the Exhibitor Manual?
8. I have a dietary requirement – who do I tell?
Please contact Virginia Ramos Carril. Please advise 1 week prior to the event or we may not be able to accommodate your request.
9. How can I purchase additional branding at the event?
Please contact Dean Guest – Sales Manager.
10. How do I rent furniture/AV for my stand?
You can rent all items for your stand through Brightgroup:
Contact Ørjan Abrahamsen via email or call: +47 951 67 539.
Furniture can be rented from the Bergen Expo:
Contact: Tom Ingebrigtsen via email or call: +47 900 81 003.
11. Do I have to wear any protective clothing during the exhibition build-up and dismantling?
Yes! Please ensure you have closed toe shoes.
12. When can I dismantle my stand?
You can begin to dismantle your stand once the exhibition floor is clear of all attendees after the drinks reception. This should be around 1800. You must have completed your dismantle and left the venue by 1900 hours or you may incur a late departure fee.
13. Where can I stay?
Reduced rate accommodation is currently available at the Quality Hotel Edvard Grieg. Please email email@example.com or phone +31 55 98 01 20 quoting reference code 1023GR007408. Rooms are subject to availability.
14. How do I send my stand items to/from the venue?
All goods have to be delivered the hotel no earlier than Friday 17 April 2020.
Important regarding customs regulations: the hotel is not the receiver of any shipments and will only act as the delivery address for any shipments.
Please ensure all goods are clearly labelled on each package, as follows:
- Name of Event: SPE Norway Subsurface Conference
- Organiser’s Name: Society of Petroleum Engineers
- Contact name: Thomas S Aarevoll
- Date of Event: 22 April 2020
- Delivery Location:
- Quality Hotel Edvard Grieg
Att: Konferanse avdelingen
Sandsliåsen 50, 5254 Sandsli, Norway
- Quality Hotel Edvard Grieg
All parcels that are not clearly labelled will not be accepted.
If you are leaving packages to be picked up after the event, please ensure they are labelled fully, and the courier is made aware of what they are collecting. It is your responsibility to ensure that your packages can be identified by your courier. All goods need to be collected by Friday 24 April 2020.
15. Is there a dinner?
There is a three-course dinner available at an additional cost of NOK 950. (Not included in your registration)
The conference dinner is a set 3-course meal that includes 3 drinks (wine/beer/mineral water). A paid bar will be open after dinner for those that wish to stay longer for networking and meeting with peers and colleagues. Please go to the Registration Page to book your place.
Rates do not include Norwegian VAT of 25%.
16. My question has not been answered. Who can I contact?
✉ | Virginia Ramos Carril