Renowned as the most significant forum for oil and gas professionals in Norway and the rest of the world
Established for more than 30 years and formerly known as the SPE Norway One Day Seminar, the SPE Norway Subsurface Conference brings together the E&P industry to expand industry technical knowledge, connect with innovators and leaders and address technical challenges facing upstream oil and gas professionals.
This event provides unrivalled technical content exploring a diverse range of oil and gas disciplines, whilst providing an interactive and collaborative learning experience.
Staged in an intimate setting, this seminar aims to advance your technical knowledge and allow you to make new industry contacts with like-minded individuals.
Listen, contribute and be heard at SPE Norway Subsurface Conference.
What to Expect
- Over 30 technical papers from research-based field-tested industry topics
- Hear from 50+ industry leaders and experts
- Network with over 200 industry peers from across Norway and globally
- Intensive learning in a short period of time
- Connections with specialised E&P experts
- Peers facing similar business and technology challenges
- Expand your knowledge and learn beyond your field or interest
- Network innovators and leaders and grow your global network
- Discover the latest innovations in our dedicated exhibition area
- Discover the latest solutions and emerging trends
82% of attendees would recommend the event to others in the industry
95% of attendees favourable rated the networking experience
84% of exhibitors would recommend exhibiting at the event to industry colleague
Based on SPE Norway One Day Seminar 2019 Feedback Report