Important Dates and Deadlines
New Date coming soon: Advertising materials must be received
29 August 2020: 100% of balance is due
15 September 2020: Exhibitor Registration Due
View the full Exhibition Schedule (PDF)
- No one under the age of 15 on the show floor during move in.
- Anyone accessing the show floor must have an official show badge.
- Exhibitors may access the show floor early on show days. See the official Exhibition Schedule for specific hours.
Move-In and Move Out
- No open toed shoes during move in or move out.
- No one under the age of 18 on the show floor during move in or move out.
- POV’s – Someone must remain with the vehicle at all times while at the loading dock.
- Anyone requiring access to the show floor must have an official show badge, or a wristband.
- If bringing oversized/large equipment, please notify show management Rachel Paulson so that special arrangements can be made to allow access for transport to your booth space.
If you plan to begin your booth set up after 1800 on Tuesday, 14 September, you will require show management approval. Please email Rachel Paulson with your request no later than Friday, 4 September 2020. It is imperative that late set ups order carpet, electricity and furniture prior to show opening. If the exhibitor does not notify show management of a late arrival, said exhibitor will be presumed a no-show and the exhibit space will be re-sold or made into a lounge area.
Any staff required to remain onsite during show days will need to register for an exhibitor badge. This includes:
- Booth Staff
- Third Party Contractors (EACs)
What to Expect
A personalized link will be emailed to the primary contact on your account approximately 4 weeks prior to the event. Said email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org, so please setup @spe.org as a safe domain so that emails will not go into your spam folder.
Two (2) complimentary full conference registrations and one (1) exhibits only pass per 100 square feet of exhibit space. This includes breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks reception and proceedings code.
Onsite Registration and Badge Pick-Up
Exhibitor Registration will be located inside Exhibit Hall D, and will open on Tuesday, 14 September 2020 at 1000—1800 hours for badge pick up and onsite exhibitor registration.
Registration Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding registration or require assistance, please contact Registration at 1+403.930.5469 or email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Failure to abide by these regulations can/will result in the loss of Priority Points, if applicable.
Booth Equipment is NOT included with Booth Space Purchase
Carpet, electricity, furniture, and trash cans are NOT included with your booth space purchase and should be ordered separately. Please see the drop downs below for ordering information.
- The exhibit hall aisles will be carpeted; however, individual booth spaces will not be carpeted.
- 10 x 10 booths will be set with an 8' high and back drape, 3' high side dividers, and a 7"x44" one-line identification sign.
Special Event Insurance
SPE does require each exhibitor to have insurance, however, proof of coverage is not required.
If you have hired or plan to hire a third party contractor to build your booth (other than GES and your own staff), it is mandatory that you:
- Complete and submit the EAC agreement by 4 September 2020.
- Provide Proof of Insurance
Rules and Regulations
- No open-toed shoes of any kind will be permitted on the exhibition floor. Violators of this safety rule will be asked to leave the exhibit floor.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted on the show floor during move-in or move-out.
- Children under the age of 15 are not permitted on the show floor during official show hours.
- Flying drones are not permitted.
- Animals are not permitted unless they are registered service animals.
Carpet, electricity, furniture, and trash cans are NOT included with your booth space purchase and should be ordered separately.
- Carpet IS required for your booth. Please order carpet through GES.
- Booths will be set with an 8’ high black back drape, 3’ high black draped side rails, and an identification sign (7-in. x 44-in.), listing your company name and booth number.
Provided by GES: Booth furniture, accessories, carpet, carpet cleaning, and shipping.
- Exhibitors Service Kit (PDF)
- Exhibit Booth Order Form (PDF)
- Carpet, Furniture and Accessories Order Form (PDF)
- Logistics & Shipping Order Form (PDF)
- Material Handling Order Form (PDF)
Provided by Calgary Stampede (BMO Centre): Electrical, internet, AV equipment, phone line services, lighting and pre-purchased exhibitor parking permits.