Amsterdam is the largest city and capital of the Netherlands. Founded in the 13th century and is well-known for its many old houses and canals. The 17th century canal ring area is on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Visit this lovely canal-side city, including the rich history and development of its tolerant society. Or jump straight to the modern day and explore the city’s architecture and its colourful neighbourhoods.
- 16 October 2019: SPE Abstract Submission Deadline
- December 2019: Registration Opens
- 15 January 2020: EAGE Call for Abstracts Closes
- 7 February 2020: SPE Manuscript Submission Deadline
- 15 March 2020: Early Bird Registration Deadline
- 15 May 2020: Regular Registration Deadline
- 8 June 2020: On-site Registration Deadline