How to Maximise Your Virtual Conference Experience
We are excited to have you join us for the SPE Virtual Europec Conference. SPE has partnered up with ON24 to bring you this unique, interactive platform.
With an SPE virtual event you can be part of a secure, online experience from the comfort and convenience of your home or office.
Review the following information to enhance your virtual conference experience.
Dates, Time and Length of the Conference
- 3 days of live access, 1-3 December 2020
- Sessions will go live at 0800 Central European Time (UTC +1 )
- Content will be available on-demand for 30 days after the event
Access to the Virtual Conference
All registered attendees will receive an email from ‘SPE Virtual Europec’. The email will contain your unique access link to begin your virtual conference experience.
- Win OS 10 running latest version of Edge, Firefox, Chrome
- Mac OS 10.10+ running latest version of Firefox, Chrome
Before you access the event, you should ensure that your browser is configured to stream media. For Audio events we recommend a minimum Internet connection of 128 Kbps. For Video events you will need a minimum Internet connection of 800 Kbps for an optimal experience.
Important: System Setup & Compatibility Check
- Test the computer that you will be using prior to joining, and make sure you have the minimum technical requirements to access the platform
- Allow sufficient time prior to the start of the webcast for this test. Test at http://webcast.on24.com/view/help/index.html
Chat about and follow the conference beforehand. Tweet during the event using #WeAreSPE alongside and #SPEevents. Invite your friends, peers, and colleagues to join you at the conference.
Virtual Event Code of Conduct
Be prepared to interact and engage. Review the Virtual Event Code of Conduct before the event.
Daily Virtual Networking Sessions
Interact with professionals from the Geoscience and Engineering industries through our Daily Virtual Networking Sessions via Microsoft Teams. These are scheduled after the final session of a scheduled topic and will be clearly accessible via the platform. We encourage you to turn on your audio and camera and join the live discussions.
This is an opportunity for you to connect with the presenters, experts and industry colleagues.
About Your Proceedings
You will have continual access to the proceedings of the technical conference on OnePetro®. Your unique access code is available in the registration email coming from firstname.lastname@example.org along with your credentials.
Papers will go live on the first day of the conference.