Generating Pride and Enabling Engagement
For more than 25 years rotating around the world, the 2020 SPE International Conference and Exhibition on HSE and Sustainability, chaired by Carlos Sarmiento, Schlumberger, gathers energy professionals to share HSE and sustainability best practices to minimize risk, add value to operations, and maintain our license to operate.
Together for the First Time: LACPEC and the International Conference on HSE and Sustainability
SPE is offering two premier events with a single registration! By co-locating these two conferences, attendees will have access to both technical programs and a shared exhibition. Visit the LACPEC Website ►
- Immerse yourself in collaborative ideas around managing HSE and sustainability, and be inspired by topics that enrich your commitment and professional pride.
- Contribute to solutions for pressing HSE and sustainability issues including climate change, license to operate, zero fatalities, artificial intelligence. Presented papers will be available in OnePetro.
- Growth your network and connect with E&P leaders including 2020 SPE President, Shauna Noonan; Olivier Le Peuch, COO, Schlumberger; Robert Palmer, President – Domestic Onshore Oil and Gas Operations, Occidental Petroleum; Fawaz K. Bitar, Head of Upstream Executive Office, BP and Chairman, IOGP; and more
- Participate in the joint Executive Plenary Session: State of the Industry and Path Forward – Sustainable Energy Shaped by Innovation and Engagement
- Gain strategic partnerships at the the shared exhibition highlighting new technologies to streamline operations, reduce costs, and keep employees safe
- Maximize your learning experience by taking advantage of the pre-conference training courses and earn CEUs
ATTENDING THE HSE AND SUSTAINABILITY CONFERENCE IMPACTS THE E&P INDUSTRY
Income from this event will be invested back into SPE to support many other Society programs. When you attend an SPE event, you help provide even more opportunities for industry professionals to enhance their technical and professional competence.