Make your case to attend
In order to support your attendance at the International Conference and Exhibition on Health, Safety, Environment, and Sustainability, we have created a toolkit to highlight the value to you, your organization and profession.
Whether your goal is to cultivate relationships, discover new advancements in the industry or spotlight your brand on the E&P industry’s stage, ensure your presence at the conference, where more than 1,500 of the industry’s present and future leaders will come together.
The toolkit below contains all of the information to assist you in sharing the value of the conference with your supervisor.
Letter and Expense Summary
The letter and expense summary will enable you to clearly demonstrate the value of attending the International Conference and Exhibition on Health, Safety, Environment, and Sustainability, to your supervisor. Download (word) the sample letter and fill in the details to justify your attendance.
Advantages of Attending
By clearly identifying the personal benefits of attending, you will be able to further convince your supervisor to approve your attendance. Download (word) the checklist to detail the individual benefits of your attendance.
Here Are Some Tips to Maximize Your Time and Money
- Register by 19 February to save USD 200. Obtain access to both conferences with a single registration
- Secure your visa and book your accommodation in advance
- Make a checklist of the technical sessions that you want to attend
- Visit the exhibition to explore innovative products and services being showcased
- Attend the networking events to connect with colleagues and industry peers
Top Reasons to Attend
- Immerse yourself in collaborative ideas around managing HSE and sustainability, and be inspired by topics that enrich your commitment and professional pride
- Grow your network and connect with 2020 SPE President Shauna Noonan; Felipe Bayón, Ecopetrol; Carlos Sarmiento, Schlumberger, and leaders from Oxy, YPF, Baker Hughes, and more
- Gain strategic partnerships at the shared exhibition highlighting new technologies to streamline operations, reduce costs, and keep employees safe
Calculate your Return on Investment!
By attending the conference, your company can avoid some of the costs of consultants or various educational sources, including time-consuming and costly classes. You can gain the knowledge you need in less time and at a lower cost. Review the conference expenses (pdf).